Mikaela Shiffrin proves her dominance in Spindleruv Mlyn, winning the slalom by 0.85 seconds over Wendy Holdener in second, and 2.03 seconds over Petra Vlhova in third.
Shiffrin has already clinched the slalom crystal globe, her sixth in the discipline. Her win marks her 15th World Cup win of the season, the most by any male or female athlete in the history of the sport. Shiffrin now totals 39 slalom wins in her career on the circuit and could push for one more next week at finals in Soldeu, Andorra to tie Ingemar Stenmark, who holds the record for most World Cup slalom wins at 40 total.
Stay tuned for full race coverage.
- Mikaela Shiffrin (USA): 1:38.98
- Wendy Holdener (SUI): +0.85
- Petra Vlhova (SVK): +2.03
- Katharina Truppe (AUT): +2.63
- Kristin Lysdahl (NOR): +2.73
- Anna Swenn Larsson (SWE): +2.75
- Frida Hansdotter (SWE): +2.80
- Meta Hrovat (SLO): +3.13
- Emelie Wikstroem (SWE): +3.30
- Christina Geiger (GER): +3.31
For complete FIS results, click here.